THE NESt AFRICA: BECOME A MEMBER
THE NEST AFRICA CONNECTS AFRICA'S START-UPS AND OTHER BUSINESSES WITH BIG CORPORATES, SUPPLIERS, FUNDERS, EXPERTS AND OTHER NETWORKS
Join Our Community - Become a Member
The Nest Africa welcomes dedicated and focused start-ups, young & established companies and individuals that are based in Africa and are interested in being active members of our community.
If you are interested in becoming a Member, please contact us by filling the form attached here and we shall contact you with more details on how you or your company can join.
On receiving this form, we shall send you a detailed application form on which you will provide us more information about your work and ideas of partnership. Further discussions will follow the application process before you will be admitted into the Hub.
We are especially looking for start-ups and established companies at whatever stage of development that are looking to join the Hub with the intention of looking for innovations, networking or funding opportunities.
Please note that the official application period for Corporate and Individual membership will be commence once the Hub’s facility is ready, but we do welcome the indication of interest to be a part of this community at any time.
The benefits of being an Individual or Corporate Member include:
- Access to the latest updates on upcoming activities and programs at the Hub that may be of interest to you or your company
- Access to trainings and workshops organised by the Hub. This includes networking and business management training and workshops from sponsors, partners and consultants at subsidised rates
- Access to consultants on a need basis from a cluster of sponsors, partners and consultants
- Access to regular live and virtual corporate events at subsidised fees (where charges are levied)
- Fast track access to financial and investment partners such as private equity, venture capital and angel investors that have partnered with the Hub
- Access to strategic partners from within and without The Nest Africa community that will facilitate your business growth
- A shoulder to stand on on the journey of growing your company from The Nest Africa staff and community.